Hunter-Prell has experience with many types of process piping including:
- Steam & condensate: Both high and low-pressure systems
- Process hot & cold water: Typically used for supplying machinery
- Process chilled water: Refrigerant-cooled water systems
- Vacuum systems: Including piping and blowers for moving product such as plastic pellets, cereal, auto manufacturing
- Compressed air systems: Including installation of compressors
- Medical gas: Hunter-Prell is licensed for medical gas process piping including medical vacuum, medical air, and oxygen systems.